Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 5

My students seem to blow me away everyday. They are so kind and loving (almost all of them anyway). And at the end of the day after chapel one boy informed me that he loved fourth grade and everything about it. What a great comment to end the day with.

My grammar lesson went fairly well today. I am hoping as time goes on that I am able to make them more fun. Today we watched a video clip on Brainpop, which made it rather exciting. I wonder how I could incorporate interactive writing...? More to come on that!

Also, any tips out there on how to get a child to stop saying "I'm sorry" after EVERYTHING?!? It's driving me crazy!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the "i'm sorry" kid... i have a friend who does that! thankfully, she's better than she used to be about saying it.... but it's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete